Chronic Vitality is an exciting rock band that is dedicated to putting on an amazing show enriched with high-energy and musicianship. CV is known for getting the entire crowd on their feet and dancing. From Pinole, CA, the band plays all different styles and generations of rock, which vary between classic, alternative, and hard rock. Chronic Vitality began in the summer of 2010 with the purpose to help revitalize the excitement of rock and roll to modern-day audiences; the band now has over 5 hours of music (both original and cover songs).
On February 19, 2012, Chronic Vitality won Gorilla Music’s Battle of the Bands at the DNA Lounge in San Francisco, CA. Additionally, CV has been featured in two magazines: Punk Globe and FanBase Music. On November 11, 2012, the band released their first album of all original music called On Our Own. Almost a decade of playing shows throughout California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Utah has helped Chronic Vitality develop a very loyal fan base. CV is currently recording and producing their second album, which will be released in early 2018.
Music – available on Apple Music, iTunes, iHEARTRadio, CD Baby, Amazon, Google Play, Facebook, Spotify, Shazam, Rdio, Beats Music, eMusic, Rhapsody, Simfy, Nokia, Xbox Music, Medianet, Tradebit, Slacker, 24-7, 7 Digital, Myxer, Deezer, Omnifone, Guvera, Sony Music Unlimited, Muve Music, JB Hi-fi NOW Music, boinc, Samsung Music Hub, GreatIndieMusic, Mondia, Rara, Yandex.Music, WiMP, and InProdicon.
- On Our Own (Original Album - 2012)
- “Johnny” (Single - 2015)
- Won Gorilla Music’s Battle of the Bands at DNA Lounge in San Francisco, CA (Feb. 19, 2012)
- Released album of all original music - On Our Own (Nov. 11, 2012)
- Toured California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Utah
- Released single – “Johnny” (Feb. 18, 2015)
- Released “Johnny” music video (May 26, 2015)
- Featured in two magazines - “Punk Globe” and “FanBase Music”
- Worked with John Ryan - veteran music producer and president of Chicago Kid Productions
- Released “Me And You” music video (May 11, 2016)
NOTABLE VENUES PLAYED
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Lake Tahoe, NV
- Harvey’s Hotel & Casino “Cabo Wabo” – Lake Tahoe, NV
- Whiskey A Go Go - Hollywood, CA
- The Viper Room - Hollywood, CA
- The Gilman (Headlining) - Berkeley, CA
- DNA Lounge (Battle of the Bands & Headlining) - San Francisco, CA
- Ash Street Saloon - Portland, OR
- The Boardwalk - Sacramento, CA
- Cliff House – Salt Lake City, UT
- Toot’s Tavern – Crockett, CA